Wednesday, July 9, 2008

a Vancouver adventure


Well, I have arrived last Wednesday and therefore I had not so much time to do sightseeing or adventurous things. I was enjoing my independence and freedom. It feels so good to be far away from home and to discover a different city.

Nevertheless, I had to go through a very embarrassing, strange and critical situation yesterday!
I was at Starbucks (like every single day .. I am coffee addicted ..) and I went to the washroom. Everything was alright until to the moment when I tried to open the door. It did not work! I was locked up in the washroom! The first two minutes I tried to open the door again and again.. I kept myself cool .. but after five minutes I started to feel nervous. People from the outside tried to come in, because it was the only washroom at Starbucks. After ten minutes I lost my nerves and I wanted to give up, but suddenly, I did not know why, I was able to open the door! When I came out I was relieved and I noticed how good it feels to be a free person again!




No comments: